Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I have 4 more gifts to buy!!...

So xmas is coming sooner and sooner.. I have four things leftto buy, even though it doesn't seem like I've bought ANYTHING....
I know what i'm getting 3 out of those 4 people, So This Shouldn't be too bad....
I bought patrick's present today!... just have to wait for it to come in now!! I'm so excited to give it to him!.. I know he'll like it!..
So once I have those bought, I think I won't be so stressed about things... because after that, then I have my next part of my student loan coming in.... Which I CAN'T use for Food!!... Food Is sooo Expensive...

hmm, I should really be studying Right now... I just do't feel like it... It should be a pretty easy quiz tomorrow....

What else... Tomorrow, I hope I don't get any client's... I really wanna practice updo's before the Formal...

So much stuf fI have to do... I Can't Wait til this whole month is over...
Anywyas, I'm Going to go get started on that project, or star packing or Studying or something..
that is all!

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Packing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home