Thursday, February 08, 2007

the new hairstyle!! and other pics!..

Well, I don't have much to update on... Didn't get my marks back yet for my midterm, So I'm Still waiting on that!... I haven't done a picture post in a while, So here are a few pictures that I just recently took, Or that I wanted to post before, And just couldn't...

So This picture is of My And one Of My best friends, Tracy, (AKA: Nihi), Which was taken today at school... so It's A picture of how long my hair had gotten, and the fun things I can Do with it!!.. :P



These Two are pictures of two of my tattoos... The first one is one I Got for xmas from A few people, which I've tried to post before, But didn't have a good pic... And The Other one is one Of My older tats.. the second one that i've gotten... which is a dir en grey(one of my fav bands), KAI fly!...



This Pic Is Just me Being Bored... Patrick took the picture... I Like my hair in this one, So That's why I posted it!!..


This is a picture of Patrick and I.... obviously.... Isn't he adorable!!... yes...yes he is!!.. :)




This is An older pic of me.. I Just like the PVC pants and 6 inch platform, So I decided to post it!!.. see, I don't always wear all black!! :P





This is an updo i did on the mannequin head at school... Which Is Probably going to be how i do amanda's hair for formal, Unless she changes her mind on what she wants!..











This is Demonika! (AKA: Dem)... I Have to get a picture of phoenixx Now, but My camera is broke... As soon as it's fixed, i'll have a pic of my other rat girl!

This is Me On A Night out... I Miss My Red Hair... I'll have it back again soon enough though!.. :)



This is me The Next morning, not being able to wait for cupcaked to be ready!!... I was just going to eat the Batter!



Anyways, That's It for now... once I have something more interesting to write about, or when I get my midterm marks back, Then I'll Update again!!...
Or, If I Get really really bored....
that's aall For Now though!
bye!

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Your Hair - totally funky, takes a strong personality to pull that off you know.

Mannequin hair .. gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

Last but not least ... how in the world do you walk in those platforms and not kill yourself?

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Thanks!.. :)... I Love Trying Different things with my hair.. IT's getting Longer on top, so Now I just have to wait til all underneath grows out.... I wish I wasn't so impatient!!

And I Walk in 3 in platforms everyday!! It's all I Wear, Are 6 inch platform boots.. well, 3 and a half inch actually...
The 6 inch platforms aren't much different... But, It Does take a day o so to get use to the weight of them!!....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home