Monday, February 12, 2007

Midterms!! the results are.... well, ALMOST in....

Well, I Got My MArks Back from My Midterm, But one of them is going to be changed, SO I don't knwo the exact mark!!....
I'll start with the pratical.. I don't remember everything, But I Got everywhere between 70% And 90%.... To get 70% is REALLY good... The highest You're suppose to be able to get is 85, so If You get 85, it's like getting 100%... And I Ended up getting three 90%s which is awesome... The one thing that i got 70% on, Everyone Got 70% on it... And Then I Got a 74 And A 76 I think I twas...

For The Theory... The Mark that she gave me was 89%, but there was one question on there that I KNEW I had right, and I fought for a while, And Well, It Was right, And Wrong.... But because There were no specifications in the question of what They Actually Wanted, Either answer would have to be accepted.... Therefor, Added on To The 89%, Is going to be 8 Extra marks... because The question was worth 10 points... and she marked 2 right out of the 10... So I'm Going to have 8 extra marks on it....

So all depending on what The whole exam was out of will determine my mark.,... If It Was out of 100, Then I Will Have 97%.... I Don't think it was out of 100 though!!... But Oh Well... I know I got in the 90s, So I'll Find out what it is tomorrow!!...

So That Made Me Feel better...

Anyways, School is going well... We Have another quiz tomorrow on anatomy and physiology.. it's pretty interesting...
The ABA is coming Up in april... I have to save Up Money, And I'm going to try to raise money!.. I am going to sell tickets on a basket of a whole bunch of different products!..... Hopefully make a bit of money off of that!!....
Ooh, And Melanie, I Know What I'm going to get You For Your Birthday.... Well, Two things.. but I'm going to tell you one of them, So That you don't go out and buy it, just in case...

So MELANIE, When I go to halifax, I'll bring your present, And I'll get your bday gift!!!..
POST SECRETS Came out With A 3rd Book!!!... It Was out january 9th(ish)... So I'm gonna get you the third one as well, So Don't go out and buy it!! hahahah!!.... And Well, That's just one of the things, I Think I know What else I'm goign to get you, But I Have to wait til I'm in halifax! lol!...

Anyways, Don't really have much to update on..... Just wanted to let you know how school was going and To Tell mealnie NOT to buy The third PS book!!..

that is all.. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home