Monday, February 19, 2007

new digi means new pics...

okay, So This Was a fun weekend... Patrick And I went on a double date with our frieds colin And renelle... We went to eat chinese food, And Then we went to the movies... We went to wacth Ghost rider, And We thouhg, Double date, double movie... So The early show was ghost rider, and then after that, we went to see Pan's Labrynth... I Like Pan's Labrynth A LOT more... It Was all in spanish, But it was cool, because I understood most of it!!... I'm Glad I took that spanish class.... lol...

also that night, I Bought a new digital camera, Because Mine Broke After 4 years... Hopefully this one last longer than The old one... it seems to be working a LOT better, And It Was cheaper, And Has much better video quality than my other one.. this one is A Canon, and my other was an HP.. And This one is 4X op zoom, My other was 3 X... This One Has microphone and speaker, So I Can Hear what is being said when I take Videos, instead of having to wait til I put them on My computer to hear it.... It's all around a better camera so far!!....

hmm.. For valentines Day, I spent the day with pat... It Was nice... He got me a cute teddy bear, And Put candles around my room, gave me a rose, And bought Mcdonalds.. hehe!... he figured the rodd would of been packed, because of Vday, So we had a candlelit macdonald's dinner! :P..
I Got him A picture frame that I painted, And put a picture of the two of us in it, And I got hima game that he wanted.. (he's a big gamer)....
And even Though I Agree With Melanie And Les, That the Spontaneous gifts are much better, It Was still nice!... :).... I Remember a few years ago when I Wanted nothing to do with Vday, And Use To go to Anti-vday parties... lol... Weird how much people Can Change!.. lol!... But ANYWAYS.....

I Also Went to lunch with pat's dad and natalie, And We're plannign another trip... Somewhere in North america This time... They were thinking Alaska, And Then They were thinking Iceland... I think they were leaning more towards iceland, Which woudl be awesome.. I'm going to make sure to bring my camera an take lots of pictures.....
It's still not for sure where we are going yet, but Somewhere.. lol!...

Anyways That's all for now...
bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home