Friday, June 29, 2007

PIctures!!!!

Well, My Computer is finally up and running again!... So I'm going to post some pictures befor eI go Out For My Bday!!!... So, Here it is!!.....





First Two... Patrick's Prom.... I Wasn't able to take many on my cam, because the batteries died, but as soon as people start posting them on facebook, I'll post more on here!!... There are two of them on my facebook actually so far... Just waiting for the rest!!!















This Is What i Did To Amanda's Hair For Prom!!... I'm Saving This Picture for my Portfolio!!!









This is The Newest painting I did!!...
















here are the four paintings I have done so far hung up on the wall!.. lol....




Anywyas, On A Final note, About the whole quebec thing for people Who were wondering.... Patrick is moving to go out to university of ottawa.... Gatineau is only half an hour away from there... IT's cheaper for me to live there then in ottawa... And I have friends in gatineau, So I have a place to live when I go out there until I find a job!.... Anyways, That's Why I'm moving out to quebec...


Anywyas, That's all for now!!.. bye!

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Aren't you busy in a wonderful way these days/months! Love the prom pics and Amanda's hair - beautiful just like her!

Good luck in Gatineau...yes I know where that is. I spent a lot of time in the eastern Townships @ my grandmothers & aunt's place.

Keep us updated, especially if you change email addresses! Good luck to both you & Patrick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home