Friday, August 10, 2007

It's Official!!!!!

Well, After All this wait, I Finally got the Results... And I'm Now A certified Hairstylist!.. :)!!!!.. go Me! haha!...

I Got my Licence, My Diploma, All my marks, And certificates!! Seeing as how I thought I was going to Fail a few things... My Updo for one, And My Woman's Cut for another.... (it wasn't the cut, It was the style they were looking for), But Anywyas, I passed them!!!... So I'm quite Happy about that!...

Anywyas, I have to go get ready for work!.. I've been working a lot, And Putting in time here and there to make more money!...April is Giving me as many hours as she can before I move, Which is coming up REALLY soon!....

I'm nervous But Excited!!! Hopefully I have time to make it down to halifax or something to visit people beofr eI move... Or, You should all come down here Before the end of the month! HAHAH!... But Anywyas, time to go shower and Such!....

Just Thought I'd Let you all know that I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

bye!.. :)

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome man, congratz on passing everything, I am happy to hear you are now a certified hairstylist!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

Jeremy...that is wonderful news read! Uncle Joe & I knew you could do it! We are so very proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home