Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New post!

this is going to be a quick one, because I work at 1 tomorrow/today...... And It's a quarter after 1 AM here... So I should probably go to bed soon...

I'm just updating to let everyone know that my phone is working with no static now.... And That I got my internet working in my room... I knew what the probably was the whole time, I just had to get Eric, (Who the internet account is under), convinced that it was the username and password....

So once I got all that done, I Got the pw changed, And Voila!.... Working internet in my room....

Anyways.... Work is going well.. the girls I work with are really nice... Brandie and sarah are my favortie people to work with, because they're more my age....

I Still haven't met the manager, but I'll be meeting her tomorrow...
I Cut Myself at work a few days ago, And then today, I Cut Myself At the exact same spot... So I took out a small chunk or skin, Which was pretty gross...
I Bet you were all dieing to hear that!....

Anyways.....

My Phone Number here is:
1-819-772-9610

And my address is:
111 RUE DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, APP 2
GATINEAU QUEBEC
J8X 3M2

So now that you all have my number and address... You should phone me and send me stuff! hahah!...

Anyways, It's off to bed now for me.... going to watch A Movie online(because I Can Now)... hahahah!....

Bye All!

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Thanks! I hope you get lots of happy mail and no bills!

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, glad that you are doing good at work and like the girls you work with, everyone here says HI...miss you and talk to you later. love auntie cheryl and uncle Paul.xoxo if you need anything let us know, ok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home