Sunday, September 02, 2007

I made it!

well, I'm in ottawa in one piece.. It didn't take us as long as i thought it was going to! we made it in about 10 hours...
We went to gatineau first!! My room is pretty small, But I'm use to that... I'm so excited though.. We have 4 cats and 6 rats now!.. this should be interesting...
after we dropped off my stuf, we came to to university residence to drop pat off... We then Went shopping for pat for some stuff that he needed.. toilet paper, Shower cutains, dishes and such...
then we went out for some sushi wich tastes really good.. not as good as in new york, but stillpretty damn good... i tried egg sushi, which wasn't all that great, bu the rest was good...
and Now I'm at pat's dorm.. I spent the night here, And We're going to have a bbq.. People here invited me to come to, so After the bbq, I'm going to take a taxi back to gatineau, unpack my stuff, and then Explore with ulie and Andy and eric... I have to figure out the bus route to get to work... I talked to a girl here, And I'm starting to panic a bot, because she said the bus route was a bit confsin to get to marivale, And takes about an hour to get there.. Or A 20 minute drive, but taxi woudl be reall expensive... So I have to figure all this stuff out because i start work on the tenth.. I Hoep I Will be able to do it! hehe... Well, Pat just got out of the shower, And So We're gong to get ready for the bbq and stuff, and figure otu some more things around here.. I hope I Can get use to this palce... It seems so complicated so far!!...

But Anyways, I'll keep you all updated....

Talk to you all later!!.. bye!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Yahoo! Hope you guys had fun at the BBQ and make lots of friends.
Can't wait to hear how you like it out there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home