Friday, August 17, 2007

things are beginning to Fall into place!!.. YAY!

So I'm moving to quebec REALLY soon!... I'm Nervous, but Really excited!! I'll be living like, 2 minutes from ottawa, So I will be a lot closer to go visit auntie brenda and uncle gary and candace again!! yay!... Won't be until I get money and such, but you know, I'll be closer, So I'll be able to!.. haha!...

I Am trying to get transfered up to A First choice salon in ottawa, And things are starting to fall into place... I Wanted to get a job on rideau st. , because IT was a 15 minute walk, but with the calls that were made From our Supervisor to Theirs, One of the salons up there said they woudl hire me.. So I am giving them the answer today whether I Want to work there or not! I woudl of told them yesterday, but I want to work in a place that's not too fat from where I'm going to be living.. I checked The google Maps Today, And From Where I'm living to meriville road, It's only about 20 Minute Drive.. And that's WITH traffic If You go to the VERY end of the road!!... To the beginning of the road, IT's 13 to 15 minutes ish... So, I'm going to take the job!!!

The Place that said they woudl hire me is going to be so much work, but So Much fun, And I'll be making a LOT more money than I am now!!... It's The Top Regis Salon In All of canada!!.. So, I'm already starting to work my way to the top!! hahah!...

So I Have My drive to get up there, I have my place to stay(which is going to be great, because rent is only going to be about 200$), And I have my job lined up!... I have A bunch of people That I'm going to knwo there, The 3 friends I'm moving in with, My Friend Meghan who's moving back, Meghans parents live there in Case I Need something I can't get myself, She Could help!.... So It's all starting to fall into place....

Well, I'll keep you updated.. I have to go start getting ready for work, because I'm going to lunch with pat at 12, And Then I'm off to work!!...

Bye!

6 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Hey, this gives us another good reason to travel that direction! Don't forget...you'll be that much closer to visit us too!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Yeah!... I've always Wanted to go out to alberta too!... once I get money and Time off, I'll Be Making lots of trips around canada for visits! haha!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

you should start saving your tip money...there will be a hitchin next summer! BTW...I will need your mailing address to send you your invite, etc...you can send to my hotmail....mistresstrinity

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

ALright!.. Well, At that point, I'll be living in Quebec.. don't knwo the Postal code yet, But I'll be sure to send it!.. :)

And My tip money at the moment is going towards My taxi to get to work and Lunch!.. But I Am Saving whatever is Left of it!..

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Congrats Jeremy on the license and the Big Move .. seems as though you are truly beginning to spread your wings!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Congrats! Your enthusiasm is contagious and we're really excited for you! Sounds like you've got a great game plan,I'm totally impressed!

Don't hate me but I need some hair advice for Alex. I'm hoping you seen the pics from his hair clipping experience last weekend and want to know if you think I should just shave it all and start over again or will the shaved part grow fast enough to not be as noticeable before school starts in 2 weeks?

I don't want to shave it all but don't want my son to look like a dork either, know what I mean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home