Wednesday, October 03, 2007

:(

This is just going to be a short post...
Well, My job is going well.. I made a great friend there, Brandie.. She's great!...

We Helped me through a lot in the last week... The last week has been really rough.... I Have been sick, But I Am just making myself sick... I'm not going to go into too much detail, because I don't want to start crying again...
Things didn't quite work out with patrick and I... we broke up yesterday!.. Well, He broke up with me... I've been cryin a lot, so I'm not going into detail, because I'll start again... :(...

But other than that, I just.. I don't knwo... I haven't been really happy Since Last week, Just because he kinda mentionned it But then only broke up with me a week later... I Don't even want to be in ottawa anymore... I Sitll love him very much, And He Still wants to be friends, but That Isn't going to happen until We take a little time off From each other... who knows what will happen with us in the furtue, But only time will tell.. I woudl love for it to work out, But I don't know.. We'll see what happens..

Anywyas, Just thought I'd let you all know how much this weke Feels Like CRAP!!!

I'll update more another time...

2 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Hey there .. sorry to hear about you and Patrick. I know it hurts really bad right now, but it will get easier. Everything happens for a reason and you never know what might be around the corner.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Gah, now I'm crying.
So sorry to hear about you and Patrick, Monica's right though, you never know what might be around the corner.
I'm glad you've made friends already so you're not by yourself.
:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home