Monday, October 29, 2007

update...

Well, I figured it was time for another update, Considering I haven't updated since my last one.. yup..
so My Trip to belleville was a lot of fun.. I Can't wait To Go back.. going to try to convince My manager to give me some time off around xmas so I can go up for another few days...
I Will convince her with yummy Chocolaty chocolate goodness... Hopefully it works! haha!!!
We Did A Lot When We Were there... The chocolate factory for one, The suspension bridge, Japanese restaurant, which was really good, And we seen a giant toonie, As You seen on auntie brenda's Blog... and we carved pumpkins,a nd Candice and I went shopping, and I Has a lot of fun.. And Auntie Brenda Made me Some Really awesome pants.. I'll be posting pictures of them Sometime soon..

And What else... That's pretty much it.. I Don't Feel like Updating anymore.. I thought I did, So I'll just update another time..
bye!

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Jeremy...you sound well rested and ready for whatever comes next!

And yes...bribery with chocolate is NOT considered a sin!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

I would unofficially give the girls who brought chocolate goodness for everyone their requested days off a bit more frequently...my bad...but the snacks were sooo yummy! teehee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home