Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New Update..

Well, I Suppose it's About Time for A New Update, Seeing as How I haven't updated since Halloween time...

So Not much new going on... Work is keeping me busy..
yesterday, When I Got home from work, I found a cell phoen on the ground, So I went through the contatcs, and Fouind a number that said Mom, So I Phoned it, And Asked them If Their daughter or somehting they knew named Tessa Lost their Cell phone,a nd Tessa was their Daughter, So I todl them I worked at First choice, And Where And What time, So her Dad cam ein to pick it up.. He gave me 5$ for finding it for them, And I Told him I didn't want it, But He Said he Wanted to at least buy lunch for me for Returning the cell phone And such, And Then He gave Me his Business card....

It Was cool, because He is a ventriloquist, Hypnotist, magician, and an ntertainment psychic, Which Is Awesome.. A Bunch of stuffThat I'm really into... So I Talked ot him for a bit and he Thanked Me for returning the phone and such, So IT was pretty cool...

And I Made almost 50$ in tips today, even though it was really slow... one guy tipped me 11 dollars, and I got a few 5 $ tips, So It Was great!...

And Tomorrow, I have the day off, So I'm going down to get a bus pass, And Pay off my bills, And I Paid My credit card off today, And I have to do my friends dreads, so Laundry, clean room, get groceries, So My day off is going to be quite the busy day! hahah!...

What else.. our Xmas Dinner For work is coming up soon.. I have to find out if the place we want to go takes reservations, And I Have To Book it all and such, So This shouldbe fun!.. considering I Hate Phones! hahah!...

by the way, In case I forgot to post it,
My Phone number is
1-613-371-4305.....

It's a cell phone, So you can all text me too! hahah!...

Anyways, on a completely different note, Why do Old Creepy men have to be creepy... I Am on A site to meet FRIENDS... And i Don't just go and meet them, I talk to them a long time before I Go out to meet them, but these old..58 year old, men, Want to meet me... Uhmm... yeah, NO!... lol... This guy keeps telling me he has friends my age that they have fun together and such, and All I can think is, How Much of a pervert can someone actually be.. Anyways, Creepy guys are creepy!!!
I know It's usually stupid to meet people online, But I know Who I Can And Cannot or Should not meet... people My Age, in A Crowded aread, After talking to them for a while, And Then Meeting them and getting to know them IN the crowded area, that's okay... The Friends I met that way are all really awesome people....

one guy, I Cut his hair a while back, and he found me on the site, so I am suppose to hang otu with him sometime... again, I'm Going to talk to him for a bit first, invite him to the club on saturday maybe... Then go from there...

but anywyas, enough about that, How is everyone else doing?..
And Update your blogs damnit!!!!! hahahah!!

anywyas, that's all for now!
bye!

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Who knows what the future will hold for you! It''s nice to know there is still good people in the world who aren't out for themselves! I'm sure Tessa is happy to have her phone back!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Manda said...

lol.. yes guys can so be creepy just like that one guy i was telling you about, well he was trying to talk to me again last night, luckily there was another girl around so i kinda pond him off on her and left as quickly as i could,.. haha.. man he still creepier than ever, and i still cant understand what the hell hes saying,..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home