Friday, August 01, 2008

Time Will Show, And Time will Tell!

So... I haven't done one of these post in a while... Where I Just Blab on About Things Going on And such... So I Figured it Would be about tme... I will Also Explain The Title Of The Postless Post!....

So First, I'll Start with my Vacation... It was a lot of fun.. I Flew in To Nova Scotia, And Spent Two Nights there...
From There, Jimmy And Melanie Drove Me To Miramichi....It took a few hours longerthan it should have because A Tire Blew on the Highway, Which Was exciting...lol....
Finally made it home, And Went to uncle Pauls... Had a bunch of drinks, And spent the first night home at moms.....
Day two was spent at memeres and peperes for supper, And Then I Wnt to See a friend that night..
The Next Day was spent with my friend Tyson...I spent the night with him.. Had a sumber party with a bunch of teddy bears! HAHAHA! Good Times!!!..
The Next day, Seen some more friends....

Then It was off to fredericton to See Friends there, And Uncle Henry nd April And The Kids.. From There, Matt Picked me Up, And It Was Off To Saint John... Then From SJ, We Went to NS, Antigonish(sp) For EVOLVE!, Which Was a lot of fun!
After Evolve, It Was Back To Halifax.
Got To see Auntie Anne, Monica, Mike, Amy, And The Kids..
So My Vacation Was pretty great!

I got Back To Ottawa, And Spent The Night With Sean.
The Next Day, I Spent With Brandie, Who is now one to petewawa!.. :(
I Know It's A Great oportunity for her though, And Am Very Happy For Her!

She Was The Assistant manager at work, But She got a manager position.

So Here is The Meaning Of The Lastpost...
Sorry For The Tease Headline Monica.lol

My Manager Said She May Be able To Get Me Promoted to Assistant Manager If wanted It....
I know I Have to Think Of Myself for this opportunity/... But There is just so much That is telling me No, Don't Do it..
1. Someof the girls at work already hate me and cause An Over Extreme Aount ofDrama Since I Became Keyholder... If They Found out I Got an Opportunity to become assistant manager, All Hell Would Break Loose!...lol
2. I Lack The Self Confidence. And I Am Also Very bad at dealing with Conflict/angry Clients...that may cause issues...
3. I know my Manager OnlyReally offered it to me becuase She Likes me and Is Not too fond of the other employees. I don' know if she thinks I Will Be able to do it, Or if she just offered it to me as a friend, and Not as a manager!....

Those are the biggest things.. There are more reasons.... but those are the biggest reasons..

Becoming Assistant Manager However , would mean pay raise...but lots of paper work....

I don't know what to do....I have a lot to think about....

Anyways, my computer is Seriosuly Messed up, So Before I Lose this post, I'm Going To Publish it so I Don't Have to rewrite everything again!...

I'll Update again another time.
bye all!

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

Well paperwork isn't for everyone...it will take you away from some client interaction, but if ever you thought about having your own shop...why not learn on someone else's quarter? You should try it and see how it plays out...it may not be that bad!
Enjoy the rest of your summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home