Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Manson Live!...

So I got to see manson over the weekend.. HE's Very old And not aging well at all!.. and He Was hung over, I'm sure..

still an Excellent show though...
I Was RIGHT in front of the stage!! I Got to touch him!.. He Was sweaty!! hahahah!!..
My friend christina was in the front with me,And Manson Made out with her...She Had Makeup ALL over her face because of it.. lol...
And all She coudl taste was beer!!! lol..

He played a lot of his older stuff.. only like 3 newer songs...

Die Mannequin opened For him!! It Was great!! she Looked Cracked out, but It Was still awesome!.. lol..

After the show, I ran into some friends... And Then some random guy came up to me and my friends and wanted his picture with us, Saying we had the best outfits there... That all the others looked liek they were trying too hard!... Then He wanted his picture with just me, because he Kept Saying I Was definitely the one with the Best outfit of the night of everyone he seen there....

He kept staring at me, And Asked to Take my picture a third time...

I Guess dressing like this for 11 ish years Helps... wow, time goes by WAY too Fast!!... lol...

anyways, I'm very sick, so I'm Going to go.. just updating a little bit to let you knwo hwo the concert was!..

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Kaleidoscopic said...

i officially hate you! i would have loved to go to that! >=|











xD

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Kaleidoscopic said...

i officially hate you!
i would have loved to go to that!!
>=|




=]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home