Saturday, April 08, 2006

not seeing madonna....

So I didn't get a hold of annie or annik in time, so I'm not going to the madonna concert... The tickets were sold out, and They didn't even get the seats they wanted.. they just got enough tickets...
but that's okay.. As great as it woudl be to see her, I don't mind...
I Still may be going to montreal with them though.... I Will find out monday.. I'm sure they'll say yes!! so for the few hours they are at the concert, I'll relax at the motel, And then It'll be party time with all the girls! hahah!!... me with 5 girls... Who Are all going to be getting drunk!!..

haha to all the other guys who are reading this... me with 5 drunk girls... Jealous, aren't ya?!?!?.. Muwahahah!! HAHAHAHAH!!
just kidding..
anyways, I'm hyper and tired, so I shoudl stop now...
have a good night all!

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

That really sucks that you can't go to the concert. I think my top 3 concerts I'd like to see would be Madonna, Christina or Britney. I heard their costumes and performances are amazing...I'm sure even Aaron would go see Christina be "Dirty" on stage. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home