Monday, April 17, 2006

PATRICIA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So one of My Favorite bands EVER, the HORRORPOPS, were in ontario, And My friend meghan got to see them... They were suppose to play their second show there, But they didn't.. They were there though... don't know why they didn't play, but ANYWAYS, My Friend Meghan got to talk to patricia day, The singer, And She Told her about me, And patricia Day Said Hi To me, And said I sounded cute from what meghan told her, AND, She wanted meghan to phone me, But She Coudln't phone long distance... :(... I ALMOST got to talk to her, But I coudln't... But Still.. Just the fact that she said Hi, And That meghan Told her about me makes me happy... YAY!!!

I LOVE PATRICIA DAY!!! hehehehe!!!


Anyways, About The Family dinner at pats.. It Went REALLY well.. his Favorite aunt use to be a teacher at the french school, Mme. Bertrand, And She Remmeebred me, And I was lik e"OMG, I DO Remember You!!!!!!!!".. And It Was great, because it wasn't so nerve recking after that!... His family was really nice...
His Mom Seemed super nice too... And When We Were leaving, Pat was like, "Oh, Give him a hug!", And So I gave his mom a hug!.. lol!.. Supper was good...
Then We went up to nelle's and sarah and Collin Were There, And We played video games and talked, And Then Pat came over and spent the night here... It was great!!...

anyways, It's melanie's Birthday today, So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE!!!... lol... I'll phone later...

And Anyways, I Just wanted to say Meeting the family was good, And That Patricia Day Said Hi To Me!! yay!! lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home