Tuesday, April 11, 2006

PLANS PLANS PLANS!

So What To Do...
All The plans For Montreal have been made... There are a few bars/clubs that we are all going to go to, And I'm going to relax the night of the concert...
Should be fun, even though I don't get to see madonna! YAY!

And we can't tell a certain someone, Because He Thinks That I'm going to fool around with His Girlfriend, Or At least he's worried I Fool around with his Girlfriend, even though He KNOWS I Would never cheat on pat, With a Girl or Guy, AND, I Would never do anything with A Girl anyways...
Why He's so Worried, I don't know... He's Very Over protective.. It's kinda annoying!... But oh Well!... YAY FOR MONTREAL!!!

This Weekend, there is so much to do!... There might be a dinner I get to go to, I REALLY want to hang out with Patrick And Brian And Everyone... And Then There is also Tair And James And sara who want me to go out with them to The OH, And To Jame's on Saturday, For his Birthday!.... I Wonder if there is a way I'll be able to pull all of this off... hang out With EVERYONE this Weekend, All on different days, But With EVERYONE!!! Work Is Really annoying!.. lol

I know for sure I'm not getting my backshift back... The Least they could do is make my shifts Consistant... So They are trying to do that for me.. I doubt it's going to happen.. Work Really sucks!.... Grr!

I have the Day off tomorrow... Maybe I Can go out and do somehting tomorrow night!..

anyways, That is all for today!...

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Does this mean you won't be surprising me with Madonna tickets for my birthday?

You should still have fun with your friends though by the sounds of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home