Saturday, April 15, 2006

When He Said Meet The Family, I Didn't Think He Meant the Entire Family!!!

Hey!!
A New Post for today!!
So IT's easter weekend.. double time and A Half for Good Friday which Is great!!... I Just got home about 30 minutes ago, And Then Talked To A Few friends And Am Still talking to pat, when he Said Something That Made Me Feel Like Updating Again!...

So last night, I Got Approved to leave work an hour and A Half early... GREAT!... Friends were here.. I Was suppose to be done at 11, And They let me leave at 9:30.. So When I got home, Brian, Mike, Tyler, And best of all, Pat, Were all here waiting...
We Had A great night.. played a few games, And Talked, And Watched a movie...
During the night, Pat had asked me If I Wanted to have easter dinner with his mom and him... So I Said okay, Thinking, I Met his Dad, And I was nervous, But his dad was really awesome, So Then His Mom Wanted me to go over for a while to meet me for dinner... There is a long story behind why, but I won't post that today!...

Anyways, I was thinking, okay, meeting his mom isn't going to be so bad... But Then Just a while ago when I Was Talking to pat, He Asked Me Again, And I Said Sure, Then He told me that it wasn't just going to be Him And His Mom.. oooohh nooo.. IT's The Whole freaking family.. not really, but He Said It Was Going to be:
me and him, his mom, 2 of his mom's friends (they'r nice) his fav aunt, and his cousins... I was nervous enough about meeting his Mom alone, But Now They are all going to be there... I'm sure it'll be fine.. But Nerves Are Making me nautious(so)!! hahah!!

Anywya,s I'm goign to See My Best Friend Tairie Tonight, and Go Out For Jame's Birthday!!!
WHOOT WHOOT!!

Fun fun nights!!!
YAY!!

Anyways, I Love you all!!
Bye!!

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

At least you'll get the whole meet the parents thing done and over with! Shortly after Aaron and I started dating I was invited to what I thought was going to be a small family reunion...then I found out that Aaron's Dad had 11 siblings with their own families...I think I met easily over 100 Beck's over a two day period. Talk about overwhelming! Hopefully things go smoothly for you guys!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Yeah!.. I Met his Dad Already, And That wasn't so bad.. his dad's girlfriend wants to meet me too.. lol...

I Just found out today that There were going to be more of his cousins, And Another aunt, And his cousins boyfriend...

I'm Glad There isn't Going to be over 100 of them there though.. That must of been overwhelming!...

And Thanks.. I hope so too!. .:)... I Have to go finish cleaning up before pat gets here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home