Monday, August 21, 2006

first day of school....

Well, First day of school was fun!.. Woke up at 4AM, And coudln't fall back asleep which sucked.. .And then After school, I worked til midnight... which was fun... and now I'm here updating this before i go to bed....

So We get to school on time, But class didn't start til a little while Later... like, half an hour or so...
We had small discussions, And Did Some Reading, And textbook stuff...
Or textbooks are HUGE, and weigh a ton...
It's going to be a REALLY hard course... A Lot Of Studying, And Memorizing... but By the end of the course, It'll be worth it... I can't wait til We get into The Later stuff in the chapter...
We did the first chapter which was history...
It Was SOO interesting... I Really liked this chapter.. I just have to study it and memorize it now, And I'll be all set!.. :P...

Anyways, There were 5 people in the class, but we may get another person... I Hope not.. I'm kinda liking the small group that we are now... Everyone Is Really nice, And they seem like fun people...
One Of The Girls never stops talking... not in an annoying way.. She's really funny, and Really nice....

So tomorrow Is Another text book day, and then wednesday, It's FUN day!!!// We work on the mannequins!! YAY!... I can't wait...

anyways, I was up since 4AM, and It's now almost 1AM, Menaing, I need sleep, Considering I have to wake up at 7:45AM to get ready for work!..

so that is all, but I'll keep updating on How school is going...

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear that you are doing good at school, I know that you will like hair dressing course and do good. Talk to you later Auntie Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home