Tuesday, August 08, 2006

update before I Watch a movie or two..

So I Still didn't get the Shirt I wanted to wear for the wedding, because the cheapest one... Er.. ONLY one I Found in The color I wanted was 50$+Tax... I Might still buy it, But I'm going to look a few more places before i spend 50$ on the shirt...

I requested for friday, saturday and sunday off, But They didn't putthe schedual out... So.. our week starts tuesday, and I'm not sure If The days I worked, I was suppose to, or Not even sure If I have today off... oh well.. I'm just going to Tell them I can't make it friday, saturday or sunday... I Asked For them off so I woudln't have to phone in, but they Didn't tell me anything about it yet...

I am Almost completely done cleaning my bedroom... I just have to pick up a little pile of garbage, put about 20 blankets on my bed, And vaccuum.... Maybe straighten up my book shelf a little too... I would of had it all done tonight, but it got late, and the people downstairs likes to complain a lot about noise so I Will finish it tomorrow, then Shower, Then Phone the school just to ask them a few questions about it... And Then go for a walk around town, And See if I can't get a cheap tattoo! HAHA!.. I doubt it, But I Can try!.. lol.. I Really Want To get another one.. I know of a place on me i want to get one, But I don't know of what yet!... And I have a whole lot of tattoos that i want to get, just don't know where on my body!... and The ones That i know I Want would not look good on the place where i want one... lol!...

I'll go see how much money I have in the bank!...

Tomorrow, I Am going to the movies too.... The September 11th movie is coming out... Pat laughed at me because i got teary eyes during the previews, And He Said he wasn't going to come with me to see it, Because I Would be crying through the whole thing... he was just joking of course.. lol... But The Movie looked REALLY good, So I really want to see it!...

Aww, My rat just yawned, And For a baby rat, She has A huge Mouth!.. hahah!.. She's so cute!!..

Anywyas, I'm going To go Scrounge for A small snack, And then watch hansel and gretyl or double double toil and trouble.. lol!...
that is all for this post!..
Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home