Tuesday, August 08, 2006

quick post before I Go Home...

Well, I'm at Brandi's Right now, with No Way To get Home.. I'm probably going to end up phoning a taxi later, Which Will cost about 12 or 13$... yay.. Damnit. I Hate Taxi's... I'm going to go see if Brandi is still here afterI write this and Wake Her Up!...

I Still have to go home and clean my room, And Do All That fun stuff... And I have to phone the place to activate my credit card, and do laundry, And Call the school, And Do So Much Stuff.. I Doubt I'm going to end up going to school... :S... I Want to in some way, but in other ways, I Don't... I also Have To Email a friend to get her driver's Book, So I Can study Again for my lisence...

What else is new..
I got a pet rat... I named her Demonika!.. Many things I Wanted to call her, But I'll settle with that!... And No, Uncle Joe, Her Name Is Not "lunch".. lol...

Here Is A Picture of her....

http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=emb&attid=0.2&th=10ceb69db5b3826a

Dont' Know If That link will work or not, but if Not, I'll add it when I get home, Because It Doesn't seem to want to work on this computer...

Anyways, I'm going to go Now.... I'll update more when I get home!...

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger MelComeau said...

The link doesn't work....which I'm happy about....You got a rat??? You could have gotten a cat, or a bird, or a fish and you get a rat? Keep it away from me when I'm there!! ICK!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

A Cat, or bird, No... Birds are too messy, and loud... And Cats... well, I live with dad, so That woudln't work out so well, And fish, well.. I'm getting a fish soon too!!... After my vacation probably!....

And The Rat, She Was free, and Cute, And She's not going to bother dad because she's in my room all the time.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home