Tuesday, August 15, 2006

SCHOOL!! this is for Uncle Joe And Autie Berta... And everyone else...

I put For uncle Joe And Auntie Berta, because They are the ones who've been asking about this, And punching me in the shoulder for not doing this sooner..... but I did want to let everyone know...

But, I Finally Stopped Procrastinating, And I phone The School, left a message, I Sent in the online application, AND I Emailed them.... After Doing All That, Not even two minutes later, I got a call back.. And Registration/interview is on friday morning..

I also Mentionned About vacation to california, and She Said It Woudln't be a problem!... I would miss maybe a chapter, but She said it woudln't be too hard to catch up on that!!...

I'm Kinda Nervous about it, but Excited all at the same time... one of the main reasons I Never wanted to go to school was because I didn't knwo how I was going to pay for it... and, I have no Idea How I'm going to do that now!.. lol... oh well.. I'm sure I'll figure it all out...

so A Few people, If It Weren't for you, I would probably still be procrastinating...

uncle joe and Auntie Berta - For Scolding Me When I Said I didn't phone them yet!.. haha! and Wanting To go what was going to happen when i did phone them....thanks...

Patrick- for Being There for me, And Letting Me know that I Could Do this... and for supporting me in anything I Do, And anything you knew I wanted to do!..

Joanna- For Telling me the things you told me at work the other night, About myself... I knew all this stuff already, but Hearing From someone else let it sink in... (don't ask, Joanna knows what I'm talking about)...

Tracy - If It Wasn't for her, I wouldn't of even known About the school...

And everyone Else For Supporting Me in This As Well... So thanks...
Now I just have to see what happens with how I'm going to pay for this, and how I'm going to work around it with work, And All That other fun stuff!!..

Anyways, So, I finally did it...


on another note....

Happy Birthday To Mom!!..

3 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger MelComeau said...

lol, that whole entry sounded like a thank you speech after accepting and award or something!

"And I'd like to thank my family and John Johnson who directed the video for so and so, he did and amazing job and my manager Mark Markson for.......

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

haha!.. I know.. I Realized That after I Published it... Oh Well!..

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Congrats on being accepted to school. And for having the drive to go back and do what you want. It took me years before I figured out what I wanted to do for a career and now I am loving it and doing great. I am sure that you will figure out the money thing. Student loans are always there to help if you need them. You may also want to look int EI and see if they will sponsor you. If you are already working and have enough to draw EI, there are times when they will pay for your schooling and give you a living allowance. Doesn't hurt to try.
Good luck, keep us posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home