Sunday, August 13, 2006

Weekend of fun..

Well, The Weekend is over, And It's back to work for me.. Actually, I'm not suppose to be here right now, But I Am.. they phoned me in right after i got off the phone with pat, It Wasn't weven Two Seconds..

so I came in for some overtime, Because I Am Going on vacation at the end of the month... Fun fun fun!!..

Friday morning, I didn't go to bed after work.. I worked from 6 til 6, Then Satyed up all day.. Went out to Pizza Delight with melanie, Amanda, Mom And Jerry..
GFinally got melanie'sbook to her... coudln't find the other little thigns I got her, But Oh Well.. I'lll get them to her sometime...

So Then when I got home, I passed out.. I was suppose to phone pat, but I couldn't Wake up...
But Oh Well.. he forgave Me!.. :P...
Pat and I went to the movies that night.. We Went to see STEP UP... It was pretty good..

Saturday, We Woke up, and Pat went down to get his haircut.. I as thinking about getting mine, but The Girl That was there was just ignoring me, And So I Just said fuck it, And didn't get my haircut..
We hurried home, and We thought we were going to be late for the wedding, Because it was 5 to 2..
We got home, Got dressed really fast, and Went There..
We got there in time.. the wedding didn't start til about 10 minutes after we got there..
After the wedding, We couldn't go to the family photo thing, because Pat forgot something at hi splace, So We Wenttdonw to get it..
We then Went to his Aunt bertrands... she Was my teacher a long time ago... small world... And His Sister was there, so I got to see his sister.. She was nice...
Then We went to the diner... We were a little late for that...
but that's okay!..
then it was the dance..
We Talked to a bunch of people, and pat met pretty much everyone in the family...
I didn't know 3 quarters of the people who were there, Yet, 'm sure I was related to most of them... lol...

Pat and I left around 10:15, Because he was tired, And So we went home, put a movie in, and Passed out before the movie was over...

The wedding was nice... We had fun...
I can't wait to see the pictures...

I didn't take many, But I Got a Nice One Of Matt and I that i will post When I find my USB cord...

Anyways, Back to work I go...
Hope everyone enjoyed there visit in miramichi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home