Wednesday, September 06, 2006

update of the updates..

So, After The search of my USB cable, With no success, I asked Amanda To use her USB cable, and We Have SUCCESS!!
Now, There are a lot of pictures, So I'll Just post a few...
I Will post a few from the wedding, and cali...
I'm not posting any pictures of the celebs houses, Because It Will just take too long... Maybe one or 2, But We'll see when I go through them...

Sooo..
here it is...

**Click the image to make pictures Bigger**




Here Is A Pic At The Reception of Patrick And I..


One Of My Favorite pictures... Matthew And I At the Reception!...



Well, This post is only going to be the two wedding pics I wanted to post, because I'm having some difficulty posting the ones from Cali... I'll Try It Again after I make a few changes to the pics...

Enjoy those two while waiting... lol..

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

I love that picture of you and matt. I cant believe how handsome you both have become. Must be the MacAulay side in both of you. Hope school is going well. I look forward to seeing your cali pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home