Monday, September 11, 2006

headache..

I need some tylenol or something..
too much studying...

Anyways, Things are going pretty well.. School is hard, but a lot of fun..

Leslie, I HATE perm Wraps!! hahahahah!... I SUCK at them.. I'll get use to it eventually though!.. :P....

Tomorrow, I Have A Test.. It's all about Biology, which is pretty fun... Someone Who is paranoid/a germaphobe, Would NOT be able to do this section... Bacteria can be found Almost Anywhere.... on The Skin, in water, in the air, on Clothes, underneath your nails, secretion of the body, and on Decaying matter...
Pretty interesting, in a very disturbing way!....

But ANYWAYS, Thats' what my test is on tomorrow!... So This isn't going to be a very long post... I have to get back to studying for another half an hour or so... It's already 12:55 AM... I'll start studying again at 1:00... And then Go to bed at 1:30!...

Hmm.. So friday night, I spent with patrick.. And Saturday night, We went to the movies with a bunch of friends.. we went to see THE COVENANT... A Good movie!!.. After that, We went to a party which was pretty boring.. Made a few friends though... And then We left the party at 1:30 AM, And Got home around 2:15AM... Went to bed and fell asleep at around 2:30 ish, And Then Had to wake up at 6:30 AM, to get ready to go to moncton for a hair show for school..

The HAir Show was a lot of fun!.. learned a lot.. AND, It gives me 7.5 hours for school, Which Is Awesome!!... I Can't wait for the ADA.. Whcih is A 2 day hair show.. I'm going to try to be in it this time, because It looked like being in it was a lot more fun than just watching it....

And I got to meet paul mitchel and I talked to him for a few minutes, And I Got to talk to the person who was representing Him at the hair show..she was a lot of fun... And Complemented me on My TRIPP pants.. (She was also wearing Pants From The TRIPP Line)... She Asked me if I wanted to trade pants with her!! hahah!

And the woman who was representing the REDKEN company was a lot of fun... she was really funny... And We All Got Free Redken Products, Which are my favorite hair products!!..

After The hair Show, I Got home Around 6:30 ish, And Some random people who were outside the appartment and they were filming a documentary, And Asked me if I Coudl help them with it, so They recorded me walking Down to the wharf, So It Wasn't much, but oh well.. I was still in a documentary about the miramichi!! hahahah!!!!!

After that, I sat and relaxed all day!!.. lol!...

Anyways, I Have To Go Study now.. It's been a few minutes longer than I Was suppose to write, but I Kept Laying back, And Relaxing.. I'm getting tired, So I'm going to study til 1:30, And I'm going to go take a tylenol, And Then I'll go to bed, Then When I wake up, IT's another day at school....

Anyways, That is all...

MOOD: slightly stressed/tired
MUSIC: You Don't See Me - Josie and the Pussycats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home