Monday, September 04, 2006

back From California...

Hey Everyone..
So I Made it Back From California.... What a fun Few Days That Was... The Trip Seemed Like It took only 3 or 4 hours to get there, yet seemed like it took 10 or 11 hours to get back, Because of the time change..

But Anyways....
First Day there....

We Leave At 3AM to go to moncton to catch the plane at 6AM...
We Make It in LA at Around 2...2:30... in the afternoon...
We get into the hotel, And The First Thing We do is go Out To eat at the Hotel...
Then We Went To China Town... We went shopping a bit, And Looked Around, And I bought a few things there... After chinatown, We Went To Little Tokyo, And Went to A japanese Restaurant...
The food wa SOOOOO good...

I Had A Whole bunch of everything...
Gyoza, Unagi, Sushi, Tofu, Raw Salmon, Something That I can't Remember what it was, it was golden brown, and crispy, And I think There may have been shrimp in it... And Then There was some other kind of meat stuff that i wasn't sure what it was... Really good though.... And A few other things...

after we Ate, we go back to the motel, Because by this time, It Was about 10 oclock LA time, Menaing, It was 2 oclock NB time, Meaning We Were up for almost 24 hours.... We All Passed out, And slept until 7 or 8 in the monring.. (7 or 8 in the Morning LA time)...

The Next Day, We Went on a Tour of LA, And the Star homes tour...
The Tour of LA was Really fun....
We got to see a lot of the places that were famous in movies, And clubs that stars owned... Like, The Viper... A Nightclub owned by Johnny Depp... I got a picture of it... I Also Got a picture of a building That Was in The Movie Men in Black.. and A Bunch of other pics... We Also Seen The Hollywood Sign, And Made A Stop On Hollywood boulavard... the Walk of Fame Was So cool.. I Got Pictures Of Marylin Monroe's Star, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Michael Jackson, Ozzy Ozborne, And A Few other ones...
We Got A Picture Of Pat And I Down Pointing At Marylin Monroe's Star, And Pat Was posing with his tongue out like he was about to lick the star...
After that, We Had A Few Minutes of shopping And They Had A HOT TOPIC there... I Bought Some Really Cute Sweaters, with GIR on them from invader zim... If You Don't know who GIR is, he's The Cutest Cartoon Character ever in the world ever.. :D!!! ANYWAYS....

So After That, We Go down to I forget the name of the street, but It Was Where All the REALLY expensive shops Were, Like, Louis Vuitton, Dolce And Gabanna, And all the other places Like that...

After That, We Tour A Bit More, And Then We swicth buses To go on the Star homes Tour... Th THAT was fun.... I Got Pictures Of Ellen Degenerous' House, And Halle Barry's Mansion, And Courtney cox, And David Arquette, And matthew perry, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitts House, And Michael Jordan's House, And Britney spears home, And tina turner, and Elvis presley's estate, And A whole bunch of other people... I Can't Rememebr Them all, But There Were A Lot Of Really cool hmes that We Got Pictures of.. I'm not sure which one is which anymore, But I know which one is Ellen's though! hahah!..

So All That, plus the eating Out And such pretty much sums it up for that day!....
The Next day, We went To Sea World... That Was Pretty boring.. Some Things Were fun.. but We All Agreed That We Wasted a day with that, and Could Of did something A LOT more fun!...
We Also Went shopping a bit that day!... Sea World Pretty much took up the entire day, because it was in san diego, Which Was a 3 hour drive there, because of the bad traffic, And another 2 hours back, so That kinda sucked...

Then on sunday, We Were suppose to go to universal studios, but patrick Wanted to go shopping for a few more things for school first, And The Stores Closed at 6 ish, and universal studio's Was only open til 7 that day, And so We Went shopping for a bit...
We Woke Up A Little Late that day too, around 11 or 12 ish.. And So With the bit of shopping we did that day, We decided not to go to universal studios, because We Would of only had like an hour or two there, by the time we got there, And Before it closed, So We Decided to use the rest of that day to go shopping...

We Also Went to another Japanese Restaurant at some point in one of those days, And The Food Then Was really good too..
I Had Shrimp With Rice, And Weird things that tasted like gyoza, but it wasn't.. it was good.. I forget the name of it though... And A few other things...
The last day, We went to Little Tokyo again for shopping, And There Was a Shop that Sold SO mcuh Stuff that i wanted... so Many CDs, And DVDs And Mangas... Oh, The Wall Of Mangas... Soooo Many... haha!.. It Was great!!... I Bought a few CDs there, And Two Tshirts...

anyways, That pretty much sums it Up For the Trip... There was a lot more than That, but I can't rememebr it all....

I Had Lots Of fun!...
I have to Start Saving Up Money Again, Somehow... for our Trip To Japan in April... I Can't Wait...

All The Things I've ever Wanted, All My Wishes and Dreams.... Just had to meet the right guy, And He's Making all My dreams come True!!.. So This is A Thanks To Pat!...


I would post pics, but I still have no Clue where my USB cord is For My Camera, SO pics will only be posted once That s found, Which I have no idea when That is going to be!!...

Anyways, Bed time now, Because I have to wake up tomorrow and study for a quiz on wednesday....
I'm glad my teacher decided to not have school on tuesday!... that made things a LOT easier!!... :)...

Anyways, That is all!!..

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

Wow what a great holiday! Sounds like you were super busy but managed to see a lot of stuff, can't wait to see pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home