Sunday, November 19, 2006

Changed..

well, I Should be sleeping, yet again... I Just can't seem to fall asleep at a "normal" bedtime hour anymore... oh well...

I changed a bit of my Blog thingy.. like the pic of matt and I... Now just a picture of me, Until I Resize the pic of pat and I that i wanted to put up there...
And I Put Zero in the background..
zero is the Ghost dog from Nightmare before xmas... for those who didn't know Who he was! lol!..

School is going well... Still doing more tests than ever... I have another one tomorrow... lol..
After december, we should be all done all our chapters, then it's just going to be review after review after review, then client after client after client... lol!..

I had 9 clients so far... My 13th client is going To Be a guy who works at this little shop in the mall.. he wanted to be my 13th client, So I'm saving that spot for him! haha!..

I had one client the other day, my first male client, Who Smelt REALLY bad.. like, B.O. To the MAX... It Was horrid...
I Took a few breaks, and Kept Excusing myself to go in another room...
once I Finally Finished that client, and could breathe again, I Asked the teacher what We shoudl do if we have a really smelly client, And She Laughed at me...
She didn't really respod, Just kinda thought it was funny... but Oh well.. if It Happens again, I'm just going to tell the teacher i can't do it, And Ask her to finish...

I had an old lady who fell asleep the other day... That was quite entertaining...
Then I had one guy who woudln't talk at all, so I had No Idea what He Wanted, And Just said that everything I did was fine... I think his mom wanted me to cut it shorter, But oh well!..I think It's because Guys don't really like having Male Hairdressers...
It's not Only awkward for them, but Awkward for me too... I Told that to my teacher after my first male client...
I Told Her I hated men's cuts, because I Don't get along with Guys very Well.. i told her that, and she laughed at me again.. .She seems to do that a lot.. . But I Have to get use to it..

even though girls Are Much fussier when it comes to their hair, I feel much more comfortable cutting their Hair then A guys Hair...
once I get more practice, Then It shoudln't be so bad...

anywyas, I have A test in the morning, So I'm going to leave it at that for now..
bye all!

6 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger MelComeau said...

Guys hair would be boring to do I would think... I think cutting a girls hair just gives you more stuff to do... And they'll usually tell you just what they want...

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to get a varity while your still leaning, that way you will find our what you like or not and when you get your first job you will have more say over it. Is the guy who wants to be #13 goth or does he think it would just be cool to be #13. Good luck on the test.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new picture. I think it is a good ideal to try different things while you are still learning to see what you want to do when you get your first job. Good luck with the test

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

I like the blog update .. nice on the eyes.

See I would have thought it would have been easier to do guys hair .. but what do I know, I can barely blow dry my own hair!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

For men's Cuts, It depends on What kind of hair cut they are getting.... The Tapering and Blending is sooo annoying, and I always miss spots... I Hate clippers too... Unless I'm doing a mohawk or something, I hate Clippers... lol..

And The Guy who wants to be my 13ths client is an older guy.. not goth... He just thought it'd be cool to be my 13ths client... He Works in the miramichi mall, A small little store which A bunch of neat things... almost like a mini version of san fransisco!..

But Anywyas, once I get use to it, I don't think it'd be so bad.. :)

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys' cuts do seem boring. Aaron and I have the same conversation anytime we take the boys in for a haircut:
Aaron : Let's be different, let's get them a mohawk!
Lesley : Are you retarded? Joseph barely lets me comb his hair in the morning let alone gel and spike it!
Aaron : You're no fun, next time I'm taking them for haircuts.
Lesley : 2 little boy specials please.
Honestly!
Like the new blog look and your pic is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home