Monday, November 13, 2006

I Really Shouldn't Be Updating this.....

And I Should Be in Bed!!...
Actually, I shoudl be studying...
I Just Don't feel like it.. I've just been tired of studying lately...
I Know I Don't have to study And I Would still do Good on The tests, But studying And Cramming is The only Way I Can Be Sure to get A Really good mark...

Anywyas, I Cleaned all My room today.. I know I Said I Woudl do it in A few posts back, But I Got lazy! lol...
But Anyways, It's Clean Now..

Tohis weekend was pretty good..
I Got to see doug and Nat, Which Was Great!... spent the whole weekend with pat...
Friday, We Watched a movie..
Saturday, was the party, And I Spent the night At his Place.
And Sunday, We watched another Movie, And Played Boggle.... I Won!.. :P....

anyways, I'm gonna go study now, and Then I'll probably pass out, because I'm tired...
That is all for now!!..
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home