Thursday, November 09, 2006

posting Time,...

I Decided to update a bit Before I finish cleaning up my room a bit...

First of all, Congrats Monica And JJ.. :)!!!

Well, School Is going Good... We started clients, which I SOOOO was not ready for, And I'm Still not ready!.. I need A Lot More Practice... the first day, I Cut My Friends Hair, And It didn't turn out The Way She Wanted, And She Said She Liked It, But I Could Tell It Wasn't What she wanted....

And Then I Cut Mom's Hair, Which Turned Out Good..
And Then I Cut Crystal's Hair Which Turned out Really good... after doing crystals hair, It Made Me Feel Better because I Felt Bad For Not doing As good of A job As I Could of on My Friend's hair... But, Now I know How To Do That cut, So Next time I cut her hair, If She ever Lets me cut it again, lol, I'll know what to do next time..
I didn't have any client's today, So I'm Going To Try to find someone for Tomorrow, So I Don't have a random Person... lol

Hmm.. What else...

christmas Is Coming Up Soon...
I know one thing that I Want To Get Pat, I Just have to find it... I Want to get Him A gir Plush toy, If I Can find A gir backpack or bag or Something, Then I want to get him that, because I Know He wants one... and other than That, I don't knwo what else to get him....


I Think I Know What I'm getting melanie, If She Doesn't have it already... I Won't be able to buy as much as i did last year, Though, Because of lack of money.... But I'm sure you'll like it...


And I know what I'm getting for Brandi... (A Piercing)...(She's paying half of my tattoo, Which I'm going to be getting on december 21rst.... I have the appointment booked already.. I Can't wait)...

I Don't know What I'm Going To Get anyone Else yet Though!... I'm suppose to be going to Moncton To find things.... If Anyone Wants any proffesional hair Products For Xmas, Than I Can Do That, Because I Can Get Them Cheap Now... HAhahah!!!...

Uhmm.. I'm Going to Get A Tattoo Soon,... I don't know What I Want To get Though.... It's going to be something I Draw.... It Might be something I find, But I'll Draw something with it, So it will still be something That I put into the design too!.. I Might get the dragon I Drew... or The Six Linked Stars... I'm still not sure... I'll Figure it out though!..

Anywyas, time to go finish clenaing my room, And Study For My Test tomorrow!!..
Bye All!..

6 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

And at the end of the day, it all comes down to...cleaning your room! I hope Jeremy, that you are taking photos of your work as you go, for your portfolio. Some day, we'll all have to book an appointment months in advance just for a consult! Keep up the great work.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

I think our family is pretty big on tattoos, Aaron and I each have 2, Heather has 3 and I'm not even sure how many Dad has, LOL!
Do you have any tattoos already?
I'm thinking about getting my hair cut before Aaron comes home from his hunting trip. Note to self : ease up on the home hairlighting kits next year, they totally fried some parts of my hair. Any tips besides cutting it all off?!?

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

I'm glad school is going well. Keep practicing you'll get better. The first is always the hardest, but I'm sure your friend will give another try. I would if I were there, so maybe you could come here and do mine, Candice's and nanny's next summer. Of course we would pay the going rate. I hope your not famous by then.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Les - Yeah, I Have 2 Tattoos Already.. getting my third one december 21rst...
I Can't wait...
there are so many more I Want..

The only thing I could suggest For Fried hair would Be to let it Grow out, And just trim it all off, Which, Again, Would just be cutting it all off, Just not all at once....
Or... K-Pak.... Which I'm Not Sure If you Could get or not... But If You ever want to try it, I could probably find Some Around here...
the onlyt hing with that, is if you have color in your hairt, it will take it all out...

And Auntie BRenda, I Can't Wait to go up next summer.. I'll hopefully be done School by the time everyone decided to go up, Because I'm done My Course in late june or early july!!..

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Was it Redken products you said you could get? or did you even tell us what kind of hair products it was? Sorry I'm just coming out of the flu ...

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Uhmm.. I think I mentionned it in an earlier post, But I don't rememebr...

I Can get
Redken Products,
Bed Head,
American Crew,
Wella,
Cat Walk,
Paul Mitchel Products
And I Think I Can Can other products but I just can't rememebr the names....

if there are any You want, Just Let Me know(of Any Product), An dI'll see if I can't get it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home