Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas, Less Than a month away!

I'm Soooo not ready for xmas... Soo Much going on That It's going to be a bit stressful this year....
No Money, And All The studying For My Midterms, And The Trying to find the presents For People, And All The other stuff going on........
It's Going to Be Hard, But After Midterms And Xmas, It should be a huge relief!!... especially after midterms...

It's not so bad when I know What To get people, And I know that it's easy to find... But It Sucks When I don't know what to get people, Or When I know What I Want to get them, But Can't find it.. not even on Ebay, because it's extrememly hard to find!!.. And ebay Usually Has Everything...

There is two things I have In Mind To get pat, But They Are Both Extrememly Rare, And Hard To find... The First Thing, I Actually found it, But It's 120$... I Can't really Afford That at this point... I Wish I Could, Because I really Want To get it For Him!...
The Other thing, I Can't even find it! hahah!... oh well... I'll Figure it out!...
I'm going to phone My Friend Amanda LAter to see if She Wants to go to moncton or fredericton tomorrow to go shopping... I can skip school for one day.. I mean, No Tests, And It's just going to be studying and stuff...

Hopefully she'll want to go!.. lol!..

Anyways, What Else.... School is still going good...
getting Kinda Irritated with some of the people there.... Because I Hate When People Think They are Better Then Me, When I Know They're not...
One Person, Saying That She's a Layering Master, Because she did one good haircut... hahah!.. that's Funny... And Then She Was going on saying that she was the best stylist there, And That the rest of us didn't know what we were doing....
First of all, for the theory work, She Fails Most of Her Tests... even when she cheats, she Fails... And As for Haircutting and hairstyling, She's Not The Best... uif anyone's the best, IT's the teacher, And If She Was just talking about the students, Then it Would be larissa, considering She's been Cutting/styling hair for 12 years!!... And PLus, even then, Everyone Is good In their Own way, Noone Is better than anyone... So she's just full of herself...

And another person is irritating, Because She thinks She knows Everything... Or, She Tries to know everything, When She Really doesn't.... When The Teacher asks us a question, Looking at your notes, And saying the answer doesn't mean that you know it... It means that you know how to read maybe, But It doens't mean you know the answer... And When The Answer is something Simple, She Has to Read out The Whole Sentence To try to make herself Sound smarter, And She Talks over everyone else which is annoying too,....
And Also, She Thinks she knows everything about everything, not only about school... Like, If Someone Is Talking about something, She ALWAYS has to be a part of it, even if we weren't talking to her...
"I understand that, But........." is said At LEats A Million times a day... She Always has to be Right, when She's not!!.. IT Pisses me Off!!!

But anywyas, It's making me mad thinking abou tit, so I'll go on To somehting else now... just needed torant a bit...

So Mrs. Goodfellow, The esthetics teacher asked me if They coudl Wax My Eyebrows The Other Day... I Said They Coudl if they wanted... But I Don't think I Want My eyebrows Waxed... I'll Let them Wax Anything Else They Want though... I'll tell them that at school tomorrow, If I End Up going... lol... But that shoudl be fun...
the Other Day, they put makeup on me too... I think That's why Mrs. goodfellow wants me in her class... because I Wear makeup and nailpolish, And I don't care if they want to practice on me... Except for waxing my eyebrows.. i said I woudl, but Now I'm not sooo Keen on getting that done!.. lol...

Anyways, I Should get going now... I'm going to phone amanda or brandi, See What they're Up to!...

Bye!

5 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Jeremy...be very careful about the waxing thing! Have you not heard the story of Heather & Lesley & their Dad on an Easter Sunday with too much time on their hands! Joe can now appreciate the fine art of waxing, Epilady, Neet, and old fashion shaving!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

no, I Haven't heard this story!... heh!
What happened!?

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

I'm embarrassed to tell all but what the heck:
I'm a pretty avid waxer and was telling Dad one Easter that it didn't really hurt that much so to prove it he let me wax his belly.
OUCH!
And of course, based on the size of his stomach you'd understand how we could run out of wax and then resorted to Neet...not a good idea!
At the end of it all Dad had a shower and shaved the rest of the belly leaving a happy face smile at the bottom where he quit shaving.
And to make a weird story funny I should mention that his yearly physical was two days later...

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

OMG!!!!! that was totally the best Easter dinner I think we ever had!!!
After a few drinks, he was pretty up for anything we threw at him for "personal hygene" night...

the epilady (honest Dad...it doesnt hurt...much)

the neet (honest Dad...it doesnt really smell that bad)

the was (honest Dad...it will get rid of the rest of the hairs)

the shaving (honest Dad...you wont get in-grown hairs when the hairs grow back in)

the doctor appointment 2 days later...opps...our bad...

the crazy things Dads will do to entertain their daughters...

gotta run to the little girls room...this is too funny to think about...

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

hahah!!.. That's too funny...

Almost like The Reason The Esthetics teacher wants me in her class, because I'm up for anything, makeup, fake nails, and all!!.. :P...

that's hilarious!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home