Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Perms...

Well, I had to do my first perm today at school... They are SOOO tedious To do... wrapping the hair took me an hour alone.. Then there was all that other stuff... I started at 3:30, And only ended at 7! When it was time do go! And I Can't Cut hair Hair after it's been permed... the teacher finished it for me, because I Would of been there cutting her hair Forever... I think she was getting a bit annoyed with how long it was taking, but oh well...

That was the only client i had today!.. it took up most of the day!!.. made it go by faster, even though it seemed to take forever to finish the stupid perm!..

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day though!!.. I get to color Someone's hair!!! Maybe panels... I LOVE coloring Hair!! It's My Favorite thing to do ever... It's what made me want to take hairdressing... so that shoudl be fun!!..
This girl also wants her hair cut though... I hate cutting hair!.. lol!.. Well, I don't hate it, but it's not my fav thing to do.. unless she just wants a trim, or layers or something easy like that!!...

But Anyways, Anything is better than Men's Cut's.. IT's no tthat they're boring, It's just that Most Guys Don't want a male hair dresser, And It Makes It Awkward for me, BecausE I don't They don't want me cutting their hair... When It's people I know, Then It's not so bad, But When It's Randon Guys, they usually don't want a male hairdresser..

Hmm.. What Else Is Going on lately...
nto too much really...
All I ever do is study, go to school, come home, study some more... And that's basically my life...
Weekeneds are good thouhg.... I get to see pat on weekends...

I got to see him tuesday too, because His Dad Took us out for supper on Tuesday!!... Then we went to See Some friends Who I haven't seen in a while.... That was nice... Brianna gave me a pair of her boots that she was going to throw out.... They're really cool!...

Anywyas, I Have to go study, For another quiz we have tomorrow... It's going to be a big one... And I'm starting to get sleepy, so I'll study for an hour or half an hour or something then Go to bed..
Bye all!

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Jeremy...we both don't like perms! Uncle Joe & my Mom ganged up on me once to get one and I ended up looking like Sophia on the Golden Girls! I theatened everyone to NOT post a photo of that fiasco!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home