Saturday, October 20, 2007

it's about time I update again...

Nobody has been updating their blogs lately... I think it's about time I do!...

well, since the last post, what a time it's been here.....

Here's what's been going on...
I have tried talking to patric.. we were gettign along okay, But Still Kidna weird to talk to him.. After his last message, I havent' replied, So I haven't talked to him in about a week or so... I'm getting use to not hearing from him everyday, And Not being with him, But It's still hard...
I Hope He's happy...

Anyways, I Have been really down aboutit, And getting kinda home sick, just because I didn't knwo anyone.. My manager was able to get me time off work to go visit auntie brenda and uncle gary and candace... I Can't wait.. proabbly leaving on wednesday to go see them..
I don't have a phone to let them know though, so Auntie Brenda, I Hope you got my last email... :)... I'll find a way to get a hold of you though to make definite plans...

Since Saturday, I have started to feel better... I Met some Really awesome friends...

well, I'll start from the beginning...

I met brandie at work, So around september 12ths or so... And We became really good friends... I actually moved in with her and her roommates... I just moved in two nights ago... Nothing is unpacked yet.. .My computer works thouhg, which Is A Plus...

I Left my rats behind with julie and them.. I know they are happy there, And I know julie will take care of them...

so I Moved in with the help of my manager and her husband.. they Are Really awesome.. I don't really know angie's husband, but He seems funny and nice, And Angie, Well, She's the best!! She's an Awesome Manager and Friend...

And Anyways... So I'm starting to get settled which is great!!.. a lot better for me...

And Last saturday, I Made ltos of new friends.. I Met a guy names Cody who introduced me to all his roommates, Who Were awesome... I had soo much fun!... And Then at midnight, we went for a walk with another one of his friends, Trevor, Who again, was super awesome..

We had a big gay slumber party that night... It was fun.. Listened to music, And ordered pizza, And played games and talked and such... Then All slept on the floor... Well, Kinda.. Tried to sleep on the floor.. cody and joe passed out because they were tried, and by 5:30 in the morning, Trevor and I were still up talking, And So We decided to go sleep out in the living room on the couch where it was cooler, and no snoring.. lol..

We talked all day, Then We spent the whole day together on sunday.. It was a lot of fun.. I won't go into detail what happened, just because a LOT happened... But The Beechwood cemetary here is Really Nice.. And It's HUGE... We Went there to find Zombies!! hahahahah!! (From the zombie walk)... We were too late though!...

anywyas, We spent the hwole day together, then We talked on msn a lot, and Went on A "date" on thursday night, Because I had friday off... It was nice.. We just hung out and watched a movie and talked and such!...
Things are going really well.. We are going to be hanging out again on Monday after I'm off Work...

Anywyas, So Meeting New friends is going well.. I'm Happy now... Not completely over pat, but That's going to take a while..

Anyways, Work today was pretty busy!.. I didn't stop all day!... Made some good tips though!... And I work Tomorrow all day too!... It's going to be busy again... Sats and sundays usually are... and then after work, I have to get groceries, And Then Monday, I have to work and phone the phone company because they screwed me over.. I'll Update again telling you how all that goes, and how they screwed me over.. lol.....

Anywyas, That's all for now.. going to try to clean up my room some more before I go to bed...

OOHHH... And Because I Moved, I have a new address... And I'm going to be getting a new phone Number.. I'll let everyone know what it is once I get the new number!!....

Anyways, Hope to hear frmo you all soon!..

bye!

5 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy, it's good to hear you are feeling better, i don't have long distance on my phone, so i've been waiting for you to call me back, but i guess you don't have a phone anymore, hahaha.
Send me an email or something sometime. Have fun at Auntie Brenda's.
Matt

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

hah!.. I'll email you tonight after I'm off work and getting groceries and Doing All that other "iving-on-your-own" stuff... So much to do today!...

And I'll call you once I get my phone set up as well... If They stop screwing me over!.. :P

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Hey there: I got your last MSN, I am sorry I forgot to turn it off and it looked like I was there. I did get your last e-mail. Nanny and I checked on the net at Via and you should go there. It will give you rate and times and a map of which station you are looking for. It took us a bit to navigate but you are better at this than us old folks, so you should be ok. See you soon.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Hi, I got your last e-mail and your MSN. I am sorry I forgot to turn it off and it looked like I was there. Check out the Via rail website for times and location of train stations. I am looking forward to seeing you. Have a few fun things planned. Later

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

yay!.. I can't wait... I'm so excited to see yous.. I'll check the Via Site in a bit.. maybe tomorrow.. soon for sure though, because I have to clean my room and such!1 I'm almost done unpacking everything and clenaing everything and making my room my own!! haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home