Wednesday, October 14, 2009

EMILIE F*CKING AUTUMN!...

okay, So I GOT TO SEE EMILIE AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!!!! It Was The Most amazign concert of my life of EVER of My LIFE, OMG!

well, Not as good as no doubt, because Well, I'm obsessed with no doubt, but It was WAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY up there with no doubt!!... So close that I'm not even sure which one was better now!!!!!.. the performance, Her voice, The Bloody crumpets, Just.. Ahhh!! everythign about it was soooo incredible!!!!!

So, I Went to my odl apartment to see if any of my mail came in and bring back my keys!
I ran into my friend who works at billigns bridge.
she told me she was going to see emilie autumn, because she was playing the next day!
She Had her tickets already!
I freaked!
I was suppose to work saturday.... Long Weekend, which I know Was going to be a busy one.
I didn't have to open OR close, And The whole staff was working that day, AND I offered to work the next four sundays in a row if I had to If I coudl get the days off...

My manager, Extremely Awesome!!!!
She gave me the days off... I owe Her Now! lol...

But every second will be totally worth it!!!!

so this is The song OPHELIAC, starts with really nice harpsichord, then amazing voice!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrOWCEl2zDg&feature=player_profilepage

A video I recorded!!! cause I Was THERE!!!!! EEEK!!! hahah!!!

okay,I'm just rambling! so I'm going to leave it at that!!
Enjoy the video!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home