Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hi Friends!

So just A quick shout out to a few friends that I've Made since I've been in ottawa!
I Will make another post with more another time. I Want to get pictures with my friends instead of just individual pics of them or of myself.
so Here It Is!

This is My old Roommate, Brandie! My Best Friend That I've Made in Ottawa. If It Weren't for Her, I Definitely wouldn't be where I Am today!. I Would of been back home, in A Dead end, Going no-where job. I Would have absolutely no friends here. and A bunch of other things I Can't mention on here.
but Lets just say she's What kept me sane in ottawa! She is moving to cold lake soon though, which Really sucks. She Is definitely The the most amazing And awesome Person I've met in ottawa!.. I honestly and Seriously have no clue What would of happened to me if It weren't for her! she gave me a place to stay, made me feel better when I Was feeling down, and Just always there for me anytime I needed someone! i Don't Even think there are any words that Can Describe What she's done for me and How Much she's helped me And how much I Truly appreciate It all!!





Another of My Very best Friends here in ottawa! James Is Another person Who I Can trust with telling everything and anything to, or ask for advice when I need it! He Is My best friend Who is still in ottawa! If only there Were more people like him Around here, I May Like this city more! He is the brother I've never had. Except with any sibling rivalry! haha!. He's Truly great And amazing, And I am very greatful I Met him!





Another really good friend. This Is stas! We dated Way back when this picture was taken during a photoshoot! things didn't work out as a relationship for us, And it works out for the best that we remained just friends! but someone else I Can rely on to be there whenever I need someone to talk to. Someone who shares my musical tastes and who appreciates Some of the little things that I Do! He Never thought I Was weird Or strange When I Felt like I was the only person In this world because of how fucked up I Really am. I know that with him, I'm not alone. He Makes Me feel like I Belong. That I'm Not Fucked up, but That I'm the one Who lights up the room and brings laughter with my personality and lame jokes!... so I'm glad he's a part of my life!




And Last but not least(for this post), My current roommate, Margeaux!.
She doesn't normally dress like this! I did Her Hair For A fetish party we went to that night! It Was a lot of fun. She Is An Amazing Roommate, And Is also someone Who understands My Fucked up personality And laughs at my lame jokes! She Makes me Happy. I've always been very lucky to have Great roommates!
I Met her through My best friend James Actually. And If It weren't for him, We Would not be living together today!. If It Wasn't for Margeaux, accidently touching james innapropriately, Mgo and I would not be roomies! haha! It's A story for another day though!. but anyways, in the few months we've lived together so far, She has become another Truly amazing friend of mine, and Helped me through some tough times as well. More than I think she realizes!..





anyways, That's it for now. It's almost 4 AM, so I'm Going to go to bed now!.. But I just felt like updating this, and what better way than A shout out to some of my best friends in Ottawa! Who Are The only reason I'm Still in Ottawa Really!

goodnight!

P.S. I hope everyone had a good new year and merry xmas!

6 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

I loved seeing your mini bios on your friends! Sounds like they truly have your well being in their hearts...and what more could a person ask for?

Wishing you much love and happiness in 2010!

Love Auntie Berta

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

Happy New Year Jeremy! When you go visit Brandie in Cold Lake you should come to Calgary too :o)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

I Definitely will..
Actually,I've been thinking Of moving out there eventually.. I was thinking next year! Just to work for a year or two!..

I've been highly considering it, but there is still lots that I Need to work on and such first!...

I'll Keep you updated though, And When I go to cold lake to visit, I'll Definitely swing by calgary as well! :)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

I Definitely will..
Actually,I've been thinking Of moving out there eventually.. I was thinking next year! Just to work for a year or two!..

I've been highly considering it, but there is still lots that I Need to work on and such first!...

I'll Keep you updated though, And When I go to cold lake to visit, I'll Definitely swing by calgary as well! :)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

well...since you are soooo close to the mountains...why not come over them and visit us?!?!?!? the weather is very nice compared to the eastern side...especially in the winter months...we have a 6 bedroom house...and there is one that has a bed set up in it for company...

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

Well everyone knows you have to go by our place to get from Cold Lake to Calgary...stop in! We would love to have you visit...maybe have a photo session on the front porch a al Auntie Brenda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home