Friday, March 12, 2010

Piercings and Tats!

So there are a couple of new posts I want To do.. One, continue with posting Stuff for friends like my last post,...
this one!
And then one more after..

This one, Is basically to talk about the next one!.
Remember the post i did sometime last year i think, of all the tattoos I've gotten... Well, I Got a lot more since then. I Need to continue on with the pictures of them i think...
And Also, since I have more piercings Than Tats and They are both a part of the whole body mod subject, I figured I Would post picture of All My piercings as well!

I currently have 15 or 16 tattoos, And I have 20 piercings...
I wanna take the pictures now, but I do not have a good camera.. And also, My three newest ones aren't quite healed... Actually, the last 5 i got aren't quite healed yet!.. lol..... Soooo... As soon As I get my camera, and As soon as the piercings don't look so... painful, I Will Be posting the pics...

unless I get my camera working properly again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home