Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Quick update...

So I have a Quiz tomorrow For School... I have to go study after I Write this.. Third Day, and There is already a quiz, And then The Next day, we are having a test, then we are starting chapter two..

in just the first chapter, there is already a lot that we learned...
It's all the history and stuff, which Is REALLY interesting...

We got to work on the mannequins today... we learned pin curls, Which were really annoying, and How To Do A french braid, and a reversed braid!.. That was kinda fun!..

Anyways, Time To go Study!!... :D!!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

my fave part was doing perms...i think because of the dramatic change...and there was more to it then just wrap the hair and then roll on the roller and put on the solution and then rinse it out...

glad to hear you are having fun...

H

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Hey where have you been? How's school going .. I'm waiting on the edge of my sit to find out how you've been doing?

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

i'm sure you will do great on your quiz. GOOD LUCK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home