Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Here's The Update!!!!!.... It's gonna be a happy one!!!!

first of all, Let me just say.... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE ICT!!!.... *clears throat*... okay..
nwo that that is Out!!..
Here's how things have been going!!...

So first off.... As You probably already got, I FINALLY QUIT ICT!!!!!!!
It's finally Over...
I'm Really going to miss Iris Though!... I Had To Go Say Bye To her Before I Left... I Told Her That I was going to miss her, And I gave her a hug, And She Said I Was Sweet, And She Was going to miss me... I'm going to miss her too... She Was My Favorite person ever That worked there... After I gave Her A hug, She Said She Was going to start crying, so I Told her not to, Because then I would start!!.. But yeah, I'm really going to miss her!.. *sighs*...

But Work Is Finally Over, And I have never been happier, Except for when I met Patrick!!.. :)...

Speaking of patrick, We Are going to be leaving Thursday morning at 3AM to drive up to Moncton, To Take The plane, at 6 ish, to go to CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLYWOOD BABY!!!!!! WHOOOOTT... I can't wait... .Tomorrow, I have to pack my stuff, and go to the hospital to get my ears checked, Because I heard a lot of ear popping goes on on the plane... Just want to be safe... :)...

Speaking of tomorrow, I have another quiz....
We have a lot of tests and quizzes in that class, And they aren't the easiest!...
I Am Not Doing as good as I Would like to be... I mean, I'm doing Really good, But I know I Can do better...
My lowest mark so far was 92%... Which I Wasn't too fond of, But oh well... It happens!! I only got three things wrong on that test.. There were three true or false questions, 50/50 chance to get it right, and those are the only things i got wrong!!! haha!.. but 92% is okay for now... Just gotta study harder and Work harder!!!...
Now That I'm done work, It's going to be a lot less stress!!!... And I'm finally happy, And As uncle Joe Said, he Sees the sparkle in my eyes, Well, it's there and Shining Brightly, Because going into cosmetology is the best thing I could of ever done!!!!... I'm SO happy... I LOVE the Course... It's a LOT of work, but It's All Work That I LOVE doing!!

So As of Now,
-all My marks in school have been over 90%... My goal was 95%, but I Got a 94, then a 92... So I'm Going To Try to push my mark back up to a 95+ again!....
-I'm LOVING My course
-I'm EXTREMELY happy I'm done at ICT...
-California is going to be a blast
-Things With Patrick and I are still Perfect, And I've never been ahppier with anyone else...
-my rat is still doing great, and she's getting REALLY big!...
-I Love all The People I Go To School with... They Are So Much fun.. especially carry, who was in the class before, who will be done her course really soon!.. Which Will suck, But the people in my class now are still awesome!!... I will post pictures of A girls Hair That I Did on Fun Day once I find My USB cord to get the pics on my Comp..

Anyways, I have a quiz tomorrow, So I have to study!!...

I'll Keep You Updated, Now that I have a lot more time, Not Working And School... Just school now!!.. I'll have all my nights to myself!! YAY!!!!!

Anyways, Going to go study for my next quiz!!!...

bye!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

If you see Val Kilmer while in Hollywood, give him my #.
good luck have fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home