Friday, April 02, 2010

more for the hair portfolio!

So I never have time to post pics anymore... SO I'm taking a minute to post pics of Two hairstyles I've done in the last little while!(one I've done today), which I'm quite proud of....
They will make a perfect addition to my portfolio!!!

So Here it Is..

The First three pics are of my Friend Elyse... her Hair is Actually a lot lighter than in these pictures, but The pictures Are still very nice!! I did A Full Head of highlights/color... And I Also cut her hair, And gave her bangs, which she didn't have before!!!... :D!!!!











So These two first ones, of my friend Dominic, was one Of My fav Cuts and colors that I've done in a REALLY long time... Here you can kinda See the design and the color on the hair!!.... (he Was doing this for a hockey tournament!!)... Definitely worthy of my hair portfolio!!!







And This is The cut And color completed!!!!
I Love It!!.. It's Such A fun cut and color.... And We had to get a picture of the stylist along with The client in there!!!... Such A cute picture!! hahahaha!!!










so I hope you enjoy!.... Tell me what you all think!!! :D!!

2 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Ok #2 is some seriously crazy hair .. love it though! Love the colour in the first one too .. wish I could see it in person.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger AnOnymOUs said...

I love the #2. THAT is amazing lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home